Our "Celestial Sentiments" funeral wreath is a radiant expression of love and remembrance, combining celestial hues and delicate blooms to honor a cherished life. Crisp white gerbera daisies symbolize purity, while the gentle shades of light pink carnations, lisianthus, and spray roses convey tenderness and heartfelt sentiments. Mauve daisies and the regal presence of purple carnations and mums add a touch of elegance and respect, creating a harmonious blend of colors that reflect the depth of emotions. The inclusion of yellow button mums offers a subtle brightness, symbolizing the enduring light and warmth of the departed soul. This celestial arrangement is further enriched by lush greenery, providing a backdrop of natural beauty and a representation of everlasting memories. "Celestial Sentiments" is not just a wreath; it's a visual tribute that speaks to the ethereal nature of the soul and the enduring love that transcends time. As a heartfelt farewell, this wreath stands as a symbol
Same day flower delivery across Canada on most orders placed online by 2 pm Eastern time, or 12 noon on weekends.
- Our deliveries range between 10AM-6PM to Residential addresses and 10AM-4PM for Business deliveries.
- Sunday delivery is available in most larger cities across Canada.
- Delivered items may vary. Read about substitutions.
Product arrives as close to picture as possible. Vases, containers and any additional items displayed in photo are included.
Occasionally it is necessary to substitute items that are either pictured or described online due to variations in supply zones.
Read more about substitutions
Our refund policy and freshness guarantee is in place to maintain our assurance of quality.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order or our services, we encourage you to contact us so that we may work to achieve your complete satisfaction.
Flower Care Instructions
In a vase, container or basket.
- Keep vase, floral container or floral foam filled with a solution of clean, fresh water and flower food (provided by florist)
- After 2-3 days, cut 2-3 cm on an angle from bottom of stems with a sharp knife as this may help your flowers to drink more water
- Keep flowers in a cool location, away from ripening fruit, intense direct sunlight, and hot or cold air vents
Loose Bouquets of Flowers
Or Boxed Flowers
- Place freshly cut stems in vase filled with flower food and water solution
- Remove leaves that will be below the water line
- After 2-3 days, re-cut 2-3 cm on an angle from bottom of stems with a sharp knife
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ: You have questions... we have answers.
What if no one is home?
To ensure our standard of quality is maintained, the driver will usually bring the flowers back to our affiliates location for safe storage until they can reattempt delivery. In some situations, it may be left at the door or with a neighbour. In all cases, a door tag or phone message will be left to inform the recipient. If you have instructions and anticipate that the recipient may not be home, please let us know how you'd like us to handle it in the Additional Information field.
Can you deliver at a specific time?
We cannot fully guarantee specific delivery times but always do our best to accommodate all delivery requests! Be sure to make your request in the Additional Information section when placing your order online.
We have an outstanding track record of delivering flowers on-time throughout Canada and across the world. Read more information about delivery.